Recycled Rubber: A Better Footing
Heffco Equestrian Footing is clean and non-degradable rubber granulates; frequent replacement is not necessary. A sufficient application of our crumb rubber footing exceeds CPSC and ASTM safety guidelines for fall protection.
- Non-Toxic and environmentally friendly
- Excellent fall protection for a rider
- Good traction and cushioning
- Rubber reduces dust from sand
- Cooler than sand in full sun
- No winter freezing
- Lasts for years without the need to replace
- Fewer joint and tendon injuries for horse
- Does not rot or decay
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Very cost-effective
Remove all grass and soil and use compactable aggregate to build a base for proper footing and drainage. For proper drainage, we recommend a natural slope of 1% grade or more.